Table of Contents
Russia already has the largest online community in Europe and is growing rapidly. Barriers to enter the market are high and include the need to make heavy investment in logistics, marketing and customer service. Ulmart recognized the opportunities in the Russian market and managed to turn its challenges into growth possibilities, becoming the leading internet retailer in Russia.
Features and benefits
* Analyzes threats and opportunities in the Russian e-commerce market
* Analyzes Ulmart's recent financial performance
* Examines the factors influencing the company's performance
Russia already has the largest online community in Europe and it is growing rapidly. With a skyrocketing number of Internet users, but a still underdeveloped commercial environment, the opportunity to build a successful online selling business in Russia remains huge
Barriers to enter the market are high, allowing local players to dominate. They include the need to make heavy investment in logistics, marketing and customer service. As Russia is the world’s largest country by landmass, selling online poses quite the logistical challenge
Ulmart recognized the opportunities of the e-commerce market in Russia and managed to turn its challenges into growth possibilities, becoming the leading internet retailer in Russia and the third largest Russian company by online turnover after RZD and Aeroflot.
Your key questions answered
* What is the size of Russian e-commerce market?
* How quickly is the Russian e-commerce market growing?
* Who are the main players in the Russian e-commerce market?
* What are the challenges of the Russian e-commerce market?
* How does Ulmart's business model beat the unique challenges posed by the Russian e-commerce market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Analysis of Key Sectors of BIMSTEC Countries with production, consumption, imports and exports, BIMSTEC Countries major sectors, investment in BIMSTEC countries, BIMSTEC Countries investment outlook Description ...
ASEAN was founded in 1967 by Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand. Later Brunei, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar were also added to this economically motivated organization. Its prime ...
Four Asian Tigers term was used for free and developed economies of Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea and Taiwan. All the countries maintained their economic growth since 1960’s, fueled by exports and ...