Table of Contents
Global Demand, Capacity and Prices for Butadiene - Strong End-use Sectors in China to Drive the Industry
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest research, "Global Demand, Capacity and Prices for Butadiene - Strong End-use Sectors in China to Drive the Industry". The study comes from the company’s oil and gas research group and provides market analysis of the global butadiene industry, highlighting major features. It provides historic and forecast market size, demand and production figures by region, covering Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The global butadiene industry witnessed peaks and troughs over the 2003-2013 period. Developed regions such as North America and Europe declined in terms of demand, whereas APAC led the industry with strong demand from major end-use products such as Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR), Polybutadiene Rubber (PBR) and Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS), which are mainly used in the tire and automotive industries.
The European and North American markets are expected to remain sluggish in the next five years, as major butadiene-consuming sectors are not expected to grow substantially.
Asia-Pacific will remain the growth engine of the global butadiene industry, with the Chinese market expected to register a growth rate of 5.6% and India predicted to become one of the fastest-growing countries in terms of demand, expected to grow by 15.6% by 2018. Asia-Pacific is also the largest region in terms of production, with China dominating capacity. China’s production has almost tripled over the last decade, and is still expanding. Its demand for butadiene is expected to increase further as end-use sectors are likely to maintain strong growth over the next five years. Asia-Pacific is rich in both demand and production, and so its industry dominance will continue in the future.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the demand and supply dynamics of the global butadiene industry, including -
- Historic and forecast global butadiene capacity by region
- Details of planned butadiene plants
- Major global butadiene producers’ capacity shares
- Historic and forecast butadiene market size, demand volume and production volume by region
- Global butadiene demand by end-use sector
- Butadiene price forecasts by region
- Profiles of the three largest companies in the global butadiene industry
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Understand the key trends and challenges in the global butadiene industry
- Understand the regional butadiene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global butadiene industry with the help of specific insights into demand and supply dynamics
- Increase future revenue and profitability with insights into opportunities and critical success factors in the global butadiene industry
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
“The methyl ester ethoxylate market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2021” The methyl ester ethoxylate market is projected to reach USD 139.8 million by 2021, ...
“The high-growth application areas such as packaging, construction, and automotive is driving the consumption of petrochemicals market“ The top 15 petrochemicals market report is divided into three ...
“Toluene market projected to reach USD 23.41 billion by 2021” The toluene market is projected to reach USD 23.41 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.3%. The growing end-user base of toluene in end-use industries ...