Table of Contents
Italy Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2020
GlobalData’s new report, "Italy Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Italy Wound Care Management market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) within market categories - Traditional Wound Management, Advanced Wound Management, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Compression Therapy, Tissue Engineered - Skin Substitutes, Wound Debridement Devices, Surgical Sutures, Digital Wound Measurement Devices and Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Wound Care Management market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Wound Care Management categories - Traditional Wound Management, Advanced Wound Management, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices, Ostomy Drainage Bags, Compression Therapy, Tissue Engineered - Skin Substitutes, Wound Debridement Devices, Surgical Sutures, Digital Wound Measurement Devices and Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Italy Wound Care Management market.
- Key players covered include Johnson & Johnson, Covidien plc, Medline Industries, Inc., BSN medical GmbH, 3M Health Care Ltd., Coloplast A/S, ConvaTec Inc. and Smith & Nephew Plc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global wound care market was worth $24,482.9 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during 2016-2022. Among the various wound care products type, the advanced wound care products ...
The medical supplies market is expected to reach USD 136.63 billion by 2021 from USD 98.33 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Factors such as rising number of surgeries, increasing ...
The global sterilization equipment market is expected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing number of hospital stays and growing awareness amongst ...