Table of Contents
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in North America - The US and Canada to Emerge as LNG Exporters
North America is set to emerge as a major LNG exporter in the world due to the expected start of several LNG liquefaction terminals in the US and Canada. Especially, shale gas revolution in the US will help the country to transform from an LNG importer to a key global LNG exporter in future. Presently there are no active LNG liquefaction terminals in the US. However, 16 terminals are expected to start liquefaction operations by 2018 with a total capacity of 152.3 mmty. Canada too has no liquefaction terminals at present. The country is expected to witness start of six terminals with a total capacity of 40.1 mmty by 2018. Mexico will register with highest regasification capacity addition in North America. The regasification capacity of the country is expected to increase from 2.2 bcf in 2014 to 3.2 bcf in 2018 at an AAGR of 9.4%.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2014, forecast to 2018
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in North America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the North America LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to reach ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...