Table of Contents
Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook for LNG Terminals in Asia and Oceania - India and China to Drive Regasification Capacity Growth
Asia and Oceania plays a key role in the global LNG market in terms of both LNG supply and demand. Of the traditional LNG suppliers in region, Australia will alone drive the liquefaction capacity growth substantially with large offshore LNG export projects. Most of the Australia’s new liquefaction capacity is aimed at countries within Asia and Oceania. On the demand side, Japan, South Korea, China, India and Taiwan are the major LNG importing countries in Asia and Oceania accounting for over 90% of the total regasification capacity. In future, India and China will mainly drive the regasification capacity growth in the region.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2005 to 2014, forecast to 2018
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Asia and Oceania
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the Asia and Oceania LNG industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "Global LNG Industry Outlook to 2021 - Capacity and Capital ...
“In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021.” In terms of volume, the small-scale LNG market is projected to reach ...
LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union to 2021 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals Summary "LNG Industry Outlook in Former Soviet Union ...
Liquid Natural ...
Liquid Natural ...