Table of Contents
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Mexico.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
This report is a thorough analysis of Mexico's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
• Independent market sizing of Mexico HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
• The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Mexico 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
• Mexican HNWIs held 22.2% of their wealth outside their home country in 2013, equal to US$178 billion, which is level with the global average of 20–30%.
• WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to value US$226 billion by 2018, accounting for 21.7% of the total HNWI assets.
• North America accounted for 44.7% of these foreign assets in 2013.
• This was followed by Europe with 23.7%, the Asia-Pacific with 18.1%, Latin America with 8.9%, Africa with 2.4%, and the Middle East with 2.2%.
• During the review period, Mexican HNWI allocations to North America decreased compared with other regions, going from 52.9% in 2009 to 44.7% in 2013. Asia-Pacific and Latin America were the emerging regions in terms of global investments.
• WealthInsight expects HNWIs to continue reducing their level of investments in North America over the forecast period, reaching 39.5% in 2018, with both the Asia-Pacific and Latin America being the key drivers for growth.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Russia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary - ...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s ...
Synopsis This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapore HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database. Summary ...