Table of Contents
“Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 - Volume 2” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which the global Cigars and Cigarillos market has evolved during the last two decades in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- France remains a large market for cigars and cigarillos with sales of around 1.42 billion pieces in 2013.
- Cigarillos and small cigars dominate the market, accounting for nearly 96% of market volume and almost 90% of value and it is this sector which had buoyed earlier growth in the overall market.
- Scandinavian Tobacco Group's Café Crème has long been the leading brand family in the market and continued in this position in 2013 recording a 15.5% share.
- “Cigars and Cigarillos: Key Markets 2014 - Volume 2” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in 12 countries across the globe.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Cigars and Cigarillos across 6 countries. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry and for new companies considering entry into Cigars and Cigarillos industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in the 6 countries.
- This report also provides market size of the Cigars and Cigarillos industry in the 6 countries along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Cigars and Cigarillos companies require a detailed understanding of Cigars and Cigarillos consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Cigars and Cigarillos industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Cigars and Cigarillos industry across the 6 countries, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Cigars and Cigarillos in Sweden, 2017 Summary "Cigars and Cigarillos in Sweden, 2017” is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends ...
Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017 Summary "Cigars and Cigarillos in Belgium and Luxembourg, 2017" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current ...
This series was created for international firms who rely on foreign markets for a substantial portion of their business or who might be threatened by international competition. The estimates given in this ...