Table of Contents
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "AAK AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AAK AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "AAK AB : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AAK AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AAK AB (AAK) is a manufacturer and distributor of specialty vegetable oils and fats. The company's products are used as trans-free solutions for fillings for chocolate and confectionery products, as alternatives to dairy fat and cocoa butter and in cosmetics industry. Its products are also used as vegetable lubricants for machinery and ingredients in animal feeds. The company markets its products under the brands of Illexao, Tropicao, Akopol, Cebes, Silko, Chocofill and Deliair, among others. It operates production facilities in Denmark, Mexico, Belgium, Colombia, the Netherlands, Uruguay, Sweden, the UK and the US. The company operates customization plants in Russia and Malaysia. AAK is headquartered in Malmo, Sweden.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
A textual analysis of the financial results for Vegetable Oil Packing JSC compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Tuongan Vegetable Oil JSC compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, extensive ratio ...
A textual analysis of the financial results for Thai Vegetable Oil Public Company Limited compared to selected competitors. Also included are quantitative analyses of the company's financial statements, ...
Meat And Poultr...