Table of Contents
“Tobacco Insights 2015 - January” is a new report that is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering the global tobacco market. It provides an analysis of changing production and consumption patterns and the recent developments impacting the tobacco market. It provides a regional analysis of cigarette consumption including import and export share by region.
- In December 2014 production of cigarettes in Canada decreased by 13.3% over the same period a year earlier, to 1,200.4 million pieces. Compared with November 2014, the figure is 27.9% lower.
- Press reports from within France have revealed a 5.3% fall in cigarette volumes during 2014, although this represents a slight improvement over the 7.6% fall which was recorded in 2013. Volume sales of cigars and cigarillos fell 4.1%, whilst those of fine-cut tobacco fell 3%.
- In 2014 it is reported that cigarette sales in Germany amounted to 795 billion pieces, a fall over the previous year. Sales of cigars and cigarillos and pipe tobacco have, in contrast, increased sales during the year.
- “Tobacco Insights 2015 - January” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption insight on the Tobacco industry across the globe.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Tobacco across globe. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Tobacco industry in order to offer data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Tobacco industry.
- This report provides data and recent activities of the manufacturers operating in the Tobacco industry in the key markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Tobacco industry across globe, providing marketers with essential data and insight in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Smoking segment is predicted to create more absolute $ opportunity as compared to the smokeless segment Organic tobacco is majorly used in smoking products such as cigarettes and RYO and is expected to ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
Market Insights The Global Tobacco Packaging market is valued at USD 14.65 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.00 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 3.5% ...