Table of Contents
Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Contracts Review: Prominent Awards Activity in Americas Midstream Sector
Oil & Gas contracts activity in September 2014 mainly driven by contracts in the Americas midstream sector. Notable contracts being Mitsui’s US$3.67 billion time charter contracts for five Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) ships to transport LNG from the Cameron LNG export project in the US to its customers in Japan, , which materializes the growing expectations on having the US. exporting shale-derived LNG to Asia and Europe. In the upstream sector, government of Azerbaijan’s contract worth US$2 billion to build two oil platforms in the Azerbaijan sector of the Caspian Sea, and Pemex’s release of a contract for US$550 million for the execution of the ultra-low sulfur diesel project in the downstream sector. Procurement accounted for the highest number of contracts and tenders in September with 675, followed by operations and maintenance with 361 contracts and tenders. SK Engineering & Construction retained its top contractor position with contracts worth US$16.48 billion on a Year-to-Date (YTD) 2014 basis. Kuwait National Petroleum Company retained its top issuer position with contracts worth US$13.1 billion, closely followed by Total with US$12.11 billion.
- Analyze oil and gas contracts and open tenders in the global arena
- Review of contracts/open tenders in the upstream sector - exploration and production, midstream sector - pipeline, transportation, storage and processing, and in the downstream sector - refining and marketing
- Information on the top awarded contracts by sector that took place in the oil and gas industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Summary of top contractors in the oil and gas industry in YTD 2014 subdivided by the sector. This includes key contractors such as BW Offshore, SK Engineering & Construction, Petrofac, Daewoo Engineering & Construction and Tecnicas Reunidas
- Summary of top issuers in the oil and gas industry in YTD 2014 subdivided by the sector. This includes key issuers such as Kuwait Oil Company, Petrobras, Yamgaz SNC - JGC/Technip JV, Technip, National Refinery and BP
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major contracts/ open tenders focused sectors for investments in your industry.
- Understand the contracts and open tenders activity in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the type of services offered by key contractors during the month.
- Identify growth sectors and regions wherein contracts opportunities are more lucrative.
- Look for key contractors/issuers if you are looking to award a contract or interested in open tender activity within the oil and gas industry.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...