Table of Contents
Herceptin (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, “Herceptin (HER2-Positive Breast Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”. HER2-positive breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-positive breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings of the disease including neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third, and fourth-line metastatic.
Roche/Genentech’s Herceptin (trastuzumab), first approved in the US in 1998, and in the EU in 2000, is the gold-standard treatment for HER2-positive breast cancer, and is prescribed both for patients with early-stage and metastatic disease. Herceptin is an intravenously-administered mAb that targets the HER2 receptor, blocking the downstream signaling pathways that support tumor cell survival (Genentech, 2013).
- Overview of HER2-Positive Breast Cancer, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Herceptin including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Herceptin for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Herceptin performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Herceptin from 2013-2023 in top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and China)
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Circulating Tumor Cell, Cell Free DNA and Exosome/Microvesicle Cancer Diagnostics by Lung, Breast, Colorectal, Prostate and Other. 2017-2020 Including Screening Market Potential Size with Executive and ...
“Blood Tests replace Surgical Biopsies. Single screening test for all cancers announced .....” The Diagnostic, Monitoring and Screening Test opportunities are explored. A revolution in cancer diagnostics ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...