Table of Contents
United States Traditional Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020
GlobalData’s new report, "United States Traditional Wound Management Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Traditional Wound Management market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Gauzes (Woven Gauzes (Sterile Woven and Non-Sterile Woven Gauzes) and Non-Woven Gauzes (Sterile Non-Woven and Non-Sterile Non-Woven Gauzes)), Sponges (Woven Sponges (Sterile Woven and Non-Sterile Woven Sponges) and Non-Woven Sponges (Sterile Non-Woven and Non-Sterile Non-Woven Sponges)), Bandages (Conforming Bandages (Cotton and Synthetic Conforming Bandages), Non-Adherent Bandages and Adhesive Bandages), Abdominal Pads (Sterile and Non-Sterile Abdominal Pads) and Gauze Sponges (Woven Gauze Sponges (Sterile Woven and Non-Sterile Woven Gauze Sponges) and Non-Woven Gauze Sponges (Sterile Non-Woven and Non-Sterile Non-Woven Gauze Sponges)).
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Traditional Wound Management market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size data for Traditional Wound Management market segments - Gauzes, Sponges, Bandages, Abdominal Pads and Gauze Sponges.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Traditional Wound Management market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the United States Traditional Wound Management market.
- Key players covered include Johnson & Johnson, Medline Industries, Inc. and Covidien plc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
About Specialty Pressure-Sensitive Tapes Specialty pressure-sensitive tapes adhere to surfaces when pressure is applied and do not require solvents, heat, or other agents. These tapes are used in industrial ...
The global wound dressing market was worth $9,989.6 million in 2015 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2016-2022. Advanced and traditional are the two types of wound dressing, where advanced ...
Persistence Market Research analyzes the global medical tapes market over an eight year period from 2016 to 2024. The study demonstrates market dynamics and trends across regions that are expected to influence ...