Table of Contents
This report provides an analysis of Europe’s clinical trial compensation for investigator payments across 18 therapeutic areas, 5 compound types, and the 4 phases of development. It provides pharmaceutical, biotech, and service providers an opportunity to gain a better understanding of what drives investigator payments so they can benchmark their payment levels and better plan for study costs.
What you will learn in this report:
- Average compensation investigators receive per subject for each therapy area by phase and compound orientation/ type
- How study characteristics (length and complexity) change fee levels
- What motivates investigators to participate in a trial
- Therapeutic area profiles
How you can use this report:
- Optimize your investigator payments across therapeutic areas, phases of development, compound type under investigation, and geography
- Establish and better negotiate investigator payments
- Use “trial complexity” and “length of study” as variables to create more accurate budget projections and lower costs
- Project Management
- Clinical Operations
- Trial Budgeting
- CRO Proposals
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global high-content screening (HCS) market is projected to reach USD 909.0 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. The factors expected to drive the growth of the market are ...
The global eClinical solutions market is estimated to reach 7.61 billionby 2022, at a high CAGR of 12.4% in the forecast period (2017-2022). The growth of the global eClinical solutions market is driven ...
The Global pediatric clinical trials market valued US $ xx million and is estimated to scale up to US $ xx million by the end of 2016. Considering the historical trend and possible future developments, ...