Table of Contents
This is a 1500+ pager business series report which will cover critical and updated information on the following:
- Profiles of blocks awarded in all the rounds starting from Pre-NELP era.
- Month-wise Updates on the Blocks.
- Recent Developments and royalty computations.
- Details of the companies to whom the blocks are awarded.
- Potential of the blocks.
- Area of the blocks awarded in the rounds.
- Challenges faced by the Government in awarding the blocks.
- Present Status of the Blocks.
This report will be divided in to 2 parts. The first part will cover the critical analysis of the previous NELP rounds ranging from Overview of each round, Number of blocks offered in each round, Area (in sq. km) of the rounds, Potential of the blocks, Companies to whom the blocks are awarded, Policy Description9 chapters which covers information about Policy Description, Challenges faced by the government in awarding the blocks, Policy Paralysis, A special Report on NELP X, etc.
The second part of the report will be dedicated to profiling of 284 NELP Blocks starting from Pre NELP to NELP X. The profiles of 284 blocks are detailed in the report which covers details like area of the block, its potential, company to which it has been awarded to, etc.
- Identify business growth opportunities and Challenges in Indian States.
- For Lucrative understanding of the country’s Oil and Gas market.
- Understand the expected change in dynamics of the Indian Oil and Gas industry by identifying the upcoming assets.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the leading Oil & Gas companies in the country.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Simplify decision making on the basis of production, reserves and capacity data of the blocks.
This report will be released in the month of September, 2014.
A must buy for-IOC’s and Independent Companies, EPC Contractors, Drilling Companies, Rig Providers, Equipment Suppliers, Technology Providers, Service Providers, Consultants Investment Banks, Chemical Companies, Fuel Traders, Technical and Environment Consultants, Fertilizer Companies, Research Companies, Consultants.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Malaysia is one of the few developing countries in the Asia pacific region which has used its abundant natural resources to grow sustainably. From being a major exporter of raw materials the country has ...
Angola is one of the fastest growing and most promising economies in Africa. Angola's high GDP growth is driven by high international oil prices. However, the worldwide slump in oil prices has affected ...
“Leak detection market for oil and gas expected to grow at a significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The leak detection market for oil and gas was valued at 2.10 billion in 2015 and is expected to ...