Table of Contents
Canadean's "Omani Euro Food Industries SAOG - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Omani Euro Food Industries SAOG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Omani Euro Food Industries SAOG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Omani Euro Food Industries SAOG"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Omani Euro Food Industries SAOG (Omani Euro Food) is a producer and marketer of food products. The company offers baby foods and baby related products. Its product portfolio includes infant cereals, biscuits, infant milk and instant milk powder. Omani Euro Food's products are fortified with minerals and vitamins such as Iodine and Vitamin A. The company markets its products under the brand name of Mother's Choice. It also provides manufacturing and contract packing services under private label. Omani Euro Food is headquartered in Muscat, Oman.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global demand for stand-up pouches is growing, as consumers increasingly demand smaller pack sizes that are convenient to use. Pouches are lightweight yet robust, and are particularly strong in food, including ...
Unilever has a few core HW brands which are performing well, and it is growing its presence in emerging markets, particularly Asia Pacific and Latin America, but there is still room for growth. Rising ...
Hershey continues to pursue an idiosyncratic strategy, looking to slowly move up the value chain within chocolate, whilst diversifying its range of snack products to include high-protein snacks and snack ...