Table of Contents
“Smokeless Tobacco in France” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which France Smokeless Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- The total tobacco products market in France amounted to 62,131 tonnes in 2012, 3.4% less than in 2011 and 39.4% below 1990 levels.
- France has a small market for smokeless tobacco products currently reported at around 321 tonnes annually, which equates to around 0.5% of the overall tobacco products market.
- Imports of smokeless tobacco products declined by 3.1% to around 319 tonnes in 2012.
- “Smokeless Tobacco in France” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in France.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across France. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in France.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in France along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across France, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Tobacco Company Profile - SNTA Summary "Tobacco Company Profile - SNTA" is an analytical company report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the ...
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...