Please note: The license is valid for 12 months from the date the report is sent.
Visiongain forecasts the world market for packaging machinery to reach $37.35bn in 2014. One of the key factors contributing to this growth is the increasing importance of sustainability. The main trends being witnessed in the emerging markets, that will drive sales in the packaging machinery market, are the substantial increase in disposable income, constantly rising middle classes, growing level of urbanisation and changing lifestyle trends. The predicted growth in developed countries will be mostly associated with the rise of an ageing population as well as rising health consciousness among consumers. However, unpredictable regulations as well as constantly rising prices of raw materials may pose a challenge to the growth of this market over the coming years.
We forecast the healthcare packaging machinery sector to have the highest growth rates over the next decade. However, the food packaging machinery will retain its leading position. The future of packaging machinery for labelling, coding and marking will be driven by the rising sustainability trend and this will result in the sector exhibiting the highest percentage growth. However, filling and form/fill/seal machinery will obtain the largest amount of sales in dollar terms, we predict.
What is the future of the packaging machinery market? Visiongain’s comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.How this 204 page report will inform you:
- View global packaging machinery market forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024 to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
- The report provides detailed sales projections of the market, the competitors, and the commercial drivers and restraints allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to market forecasts from 2014 to 2024, our new study shows current market data, market shares, original critical analysis, and revealing insight into commercial developments.
- The report provides 143 tables, charts, and graphs
- Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the current and future packaging machinery prospects. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding. Also you will gain from our analyst’s industry expertise allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the packaging machinery sector.
- View 2 exclusive expert company interviews. Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provides full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking.
- By reading the full transcripts of exclusive expert opinion interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don’t’ fall behind.
- Mr Paul Chapple, Technical Manager, Krones AG
- Mr Adrian J Shenton, Sales Director, Gainsborough Engineering Company
- Discover sales predictions for the key end-use submarkets from 2014-2024
- What are the dynamics driving the packaging machinery industry? How will the submarkets expand? Which submarkets will generate the most revenue? Use our forecasts and expert insight to grow your business and give you more industry influence. Stay informed about the potential for each of these packaging machinery submarkets with individual forecasts and analysis from 2014 to 2024.
- Food packaging machinery market forecast 2014-2024
- Beverage packaging machinery market forecast 2014-2024
- Healthcare packaging machinery market forecast 2014-2024
- Personal care packaging machinery market forecast 2014-2024
- Other end-use packaging machinery market forecast
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
- Latest reports & slideshows with insights from top research analysts
- 60 Million searchable statistics with tables, figures & datasets
- More than 25,000 trusted sources