Table of Contents
Baby Food in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the baby food market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the baby food market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby food market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe baby food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Europe baby food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Europe baby food market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Europe baby food market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe baby food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in Europe's baby food market?
The baby food market consists of the retail sale of baby cereals & dry meals, baby drinks, baby finger foods, baby wet meals, follow on/second stage milk, special formula, starter/first stage milk, toddler/third stage/GUM milk, and others.
The European baby food market had total revenues of $7,812.5m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2011 and 2015.
Market consumption volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -0.3% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 784.6 million units in 2015.
In Western Europe, difficult economic conditions in recent years coupled with an increase in parental concern surrounding the healthiness of commercial baby food, has hampered growth. There has been a growing trend towards homemade baby foods.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
The global baby product market is expected to reach USD 121.0 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising spending capability in matured economies of North America and ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Baby Foods and Infant Formula in US$ by the following Product Segments: Infant Formula, RTE Foods, Dried Foods, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive ...
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...