Table of Contents
Automotive Manufacturing in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the France automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the France automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's automotive manufacturing market?
The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
The French automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $46.6bn in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.6% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volumes declined with a CARC of -3.5% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 2.1 million units in 2015.
The French industry is dominated by PSA Peugeot Citroen and Renault SA, with a combined share of just under 79% of car production volumes in 2015. Given that these brands have a strong French heritage it would be difficult for them to shift substantial amounts of production away from France without strong public opposition, thus boding well for the industry in general.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...
Global Automotive Intake Manifold Market: Overview Automotive intake manifolds are a part of an automobile engine, which distributes fuel or air mixtures to the cylinders. The major function of intake ...