Table of Contents
Automotive Manufacturing in Spain industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the automotive manufacturing market in Spain
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the automotive manufacturing market in Spain
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Spain automotive manufacturing market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Spain automotive manufacturing market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Spain automotive manufacturing market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Spain automotive manufacturing market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Spain automotive manufacturing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Spain's automotive manufacturing market?
The automotive manufacturing industry comprises the production of trucks, passengers cars and motorcycles.
The Spanish automotive manufacturing industry had total revenues of $32.7bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2011 and 2015.
Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 2.7 million units in 2015.
In February 2015, Ford announced the final part of its expansion in Spain through an investment of $2.6bn that began in 2011. Following completion, the Ford Valencia plant will have a 450,000 per annum capacity, making it one of Ford's largest facilities. Growth in the car production segment in the country in 2015 was therefore very strong as Ford brought the plant fully online.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...
“Growing need for personal mobility in wake of rising urbanization and fall in car ownership are expected to fuel the demand for mobility on demand” The mobility on demand market is projected to grow ...