Table of Contents
Energy Consumption in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the energy consumption market in Italy
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the energy consumption market in Italy
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Italy energy consumption market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Italy energy consumption market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Italy energy consumption market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Italy energy consumption market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Italy energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Italy's energy consumption market?
The energy consumption sector is defined as the energy consumption by industry, transport, residential, commercial, agricultural, and fishing consumers and markets. Volume is defined as consumption of mtoe (million tonnes of oil equivalent) of coal and coal gases (including coal and peat), oil and oil products (including crude oil), natural gas, biofuels and waste (including biofuels and nuclear), and electricity and heat (including hydro, geothermal, solar, electricity, and heat). Value is calculated by multiplying total consumption by average electricity prices. Any currency conversions calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The Italian Energy Consumption sector had total revenues of $188.5bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2011 and 2015.
Sector consumption volumes declined with a CARC of -0.8% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 122.3 million toe in 2015.
Oil and oil products has a dominant position in the Italian energy consumption sector, and this is likely to continue in the near future, as oil prices have fallen in the global market.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Wind Power in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Wind Power in Ukraine, Market ...
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Solar Photovoltaic ...
US utilities policy looks set to support fossil fuel growth, delaying an inevitable, eventual shift towards renewable energy generation. The reduced investment from delaying this transition is likely to ...