Table of Contents
Global Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the energy consumption market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global energy consumption market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global energy consumption market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Global energy consumption market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the Global energy consumption market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the Global energy consumption market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global's energy consumption market?
The energy consumption sector is defined as the energy consumption by industry, transport, residential, commercial, agricultural, and fishing consumers and markets. Volume is defined as consumption of mtoe (million tonnes of oil equivalent) of coal and coal gases (including coal and peat), oil and oil products (including crude oil), natural gas, biofuels and waste (including biofuels and nuclear), and electricity and heat (including hydro, geothermal, solar, electricity, and heat). Value is calculated by multiplying total consumption by average electricity prices. Any currency conversions calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global Energy Consumption sector had total revenues of $8,574.9bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2011 and 2015.
Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.6% between 2011-2015, to reach a total of 8,513.4 million toe in 2015.
Asia-Pacific accounts for more than 50% of the global energy consumption sector's value. In contrast Europe accounted for 14.8% of the global sector.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This report provides insight into the current market scenario, structure and practices. In depth market scenario includes: - Current market size estimate - Revenues by players - Top 5 Companies - Market ...
The global cryogenic equipment market was estimated at USD 15.7 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 23.7 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period 2017-2022. Growth in LNG ...
Natural gas, like other commodities can be stored in different ways. Natural gas storage plays a vital role in meeting the fluctuating demands of consumers. The most prominent form of natural gas storage ...