Table of Contents
Stora Enso Oyj - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Stora Enso Oyj required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Stora Enso Oyj in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Stora Enso Oyj including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Stora Enso Oyj’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Stora Enso Oyj, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Stora Enso Oyj (Stora Enso or ‘the company’) is a provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wood and paper on global markets. It is engaged in production of newsprint, magazine paper, fine paper, consumer board, industrial packaging, and wood products. Stora Enso operates in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and the Americas. It is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland and employed 29,009 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E10,213.0 million ($13,568.0 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.3% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E400.0 million ($531.4 million) in FY2014, as compared to an operating profit of E50.0 million ($66.4 million) in FY2013. The net profit of the company was E99.0 million ($131.5 million) in FY2014, as compared to a net loss of E53.0 million ($70.4 million) in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Stora Enso Oyj and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Stora Enso Oyj as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Stora Enso Oyj’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Heiwa Paper Co., Ltd. (Heiwa) is a paper manufacturer that sells specialty papers, high-grade papers, industrial papers, and other paper materials. The company offers products, which include fancy ...
Summary Seshasayee Paper and Boards Limited (SPBL) is a paper manufacturer that markets pulp, paper, and paper board products. The company offers products such as printing and writing papers and pape ...
Summary Tembec Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product ...