Table of Contents
Telenet Group Holding NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Telenet Group Holding NV required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Telenet Group Holding NV in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Telenet Group Holding NV including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Telenet Group Holding NV’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Telenet Group Holding NV, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Telenet Group Holding NV (Telenet or "the company") is a cable services provider offering broadband internet, fixed and mobile telephony services, and cable television services over its hybrid fibre-coaxial (HFC) network. The company primarily operates in Belgium where it is headquartered in Mechelen and employed 2,247 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E1,707.1 million ($2,267.9 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E532.2 million ($707.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 36.8% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was E109.3 million ($145.2 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 6.1% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Telenet Group Holding NV and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Telenet Group Holding NV as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Telenet Group Holding NV’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302