Table of Contents
CapitaLand Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on CapitaLand Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting CapitaLand Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of CapitaLand Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on CapitaLand Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about CapitaLand Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
CapitaLand Limited (CapitaLand or ‘the company’) is one of Asia's largest real estate companies. The company's real estate portfolio primarily includes homes, offices, shopping malls, serviced residences and integrated developments. CapitaLand primarily operates in Singapore and China. It is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore, and employed 8,520* people on an average during, 2014. The company recorded revenues of S$3,924.6 million ($3,098.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 11.8% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was S$1,467 million ($1,158 million) in FY2014, an increase of 8.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was S$1,160.8 million ($916.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 38.2% over FY2013. Note*:- As per the company annual report.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of CapitaLand Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess CapitaLand Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on CapitaLand Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762