Table of Contents
Electricity Supply Board - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Electricity Supply Board required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Electricity Supply Board in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Electricity Supply Board including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Electricity Supply Board’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Electricity Supply Board, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Electricity Supply Board (ESB or ‘the company’) is one of the leading electricity utilities in Ireland, engaged in electricity generation, distribution, and supply. The state-owned company has several divisions that operate independently in the electricity market. ESB primarily operates in Ireland. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and employed 7,149 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E3,257.9 million ($4,328.1 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 4.8% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E684.1 million ($908.8 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 12.2% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was E215.3 million ($286.0 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 57.8% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Electricity Supply Board and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Electricity Supply Board as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Electricity Supply Board’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, ...
GEN energija, d.o.o. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, ...
Electricity Authority of Cyprus - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate ...