Table of Contents
Woodside Petroleum Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Woodside Petroleum Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Woodside Petroleum Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Woodside Petroleum Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Woodside Petroleum Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Woodside Petroleum Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Woodside Petroleum Limited (Woodside or ‘the company’) is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development, production, and marketing as well as trading of oil and natural gas. Woodside's major interest lies in the North West Shelf of Australia. It is headquartered in Perth, Australia and employed 3,495 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $7,435.0 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 25.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $3,672.0 million in FY2014, an increase of 44.7% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $2,414.0 million in FY2014, an increase of 38% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Woodside Petroleum Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Woodside Petroleum Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Woodside Petroleum Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Awilco LNG ASA (Awilco LNG) is an oil and gas company that offers LNG transportation programs. The company owns and operates LNG vessels intended for international trade. Its LNG value chain includes ...
Summary Hoegh LNG Holdings Ltd. (Hoegh LNG) formerly Leif Hoegh & Co. Limited. is an oil and gas company that offers floating energy solutions. The company provides floating LNG energy services through ...
Summary Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) is a logistics company transporting crude oil and allied products. The company provides ocean, land, and air transport services for the transportation of petroleum ...
Oil And Gas