Table of Contents
Enel SpA - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Enel SpA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Enel SpA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Enel SpA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Enel SpA’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Enel SpA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Enel S.p.A. (Enel or ‘the company’) is an Italian electricity company engaged in the generation, transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity; and natural gas distribution and marketing. The company operates in Europe, Latin America, and North America. It is headquartered in Rome, Italy and employed 68,961 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E75,791 million ($100,688.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.7% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E3,087 million ($4,101.1 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 68.3% compared to FY2013. The net profit was E517 million ($686.8 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 84% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Enel SpA and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Enel SpA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Enel SpA’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019
Summary NaiKun Wind Energy Group Inc. (Naikun) is an alternative energy company that develops offshore wind energy projects to generate electricity. The company’s engineering activities comprise installation ...
Summary Acciona Energia, S.A. (Acciona), formerly Corporacion Energia Hidroelectrica de Navarra, S.A., is a renewable energy company . It owns and operates renewable-based and cogeneration electricity ...
Summary Wind Works Power Corp. (Wind Works) is a renewable energy company that develops and maintains various wind energy projects. The company’s wind projects include Ganaraska Wind Park, Grey Highlands ...