Table of Contents
Dominion Resources, Inc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Dominion Resources, Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dominion Resources, Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dominion Resources, Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Dominion Resources, Inc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Dominion Resources, Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Dominion Resources, Inc. (Dominion or ‘the company’) is a vertically integrated gas and electric holding company. It is engaged in power generation, electricity transmission and distribution, natural gas transmission, gathering, and storage and gas distribution services. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia and employed 14,400 people as of December 2014. The company recorded revenues of $12,436.0 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 5.2% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $2,721.0 million in FY2014, a decrease of 17.9% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the company was $1,310.0 million in FY2014, a decrease of 22.8% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Dominion Resources, Inc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Dominion Resources, Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Dominion Resources, Inc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Shin Shin Natural Gas Co., Ltd. (Shin Shin) is an oil and gas company that supplies natural gas through pipelines. The company offers products such as gas safety and disaster prevention series, ...
Summary Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (LNGL) is a natural gas company that plans, constructs, and operates liquefied natural gas plants in Western Australia. The company uses optimised single mixed refrigerant ...
Summary Corning Natural Gas Corporation (Corning Natural Gas) is a natural gas distribution company that provides natural gas, transportation, storage and other energy services. The company provides custome ...