Table of Contents
XL Group Plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on XL Group Plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting XL Group Plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of XL Group Plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on XL Group Plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about XL Group Plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
XL Group Plc (XL or ‘the group’) is a provider of insurance and reinsurance coverage, and financial products and services to industrial, commercial and professional service firms, insurance companies and other enterprises. The group primarily operates in North America, Bermuda and Europe. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland and employed about 4,663 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of $6,602.2 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 12.5% compared to FY2013. The operating profit of the group was $258.5 million in FY2014, a decrease of 76.4% compared to FY2013.The net profit of the group was $188.3 million in FY2014, a decrease of 82.2% compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of XL Group Plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess XL Group Plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on XL Group Plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Al Alamiya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Al Alamiya) is a financial services company that offers personal insurance, commercial insurance and risk management and claim services. The company’s personal ...
Summary KB Insurance Co., Ltd. (KB Insurance) is a financial service provider that offers non-life insurance products and services to individuals and corporate. The company offers coverage for various ...
Summary Amana Cooperative Insurance Company (Amana) is a financial services company that offers insurance and personal deposit solutions. The company offers insurance services such as property, car, fire, ...