Table of Contents
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. (Fairchild or ‘the company’) is engaged in developing, manufacturing and selling power analog, power discrete and certain non-power semiconductor solutions for various applications. The company operates in China, Taiwan, Korea, the US and Europe. It is headquartered in San Jose, California and employed 8,272 people as of December 28, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,433.4 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $19.1 million in FY2014, a decrease of 6.4% compared to FY2013. The net loss of the company was $35.2 million in FY2014, as compared to a net profit of $5 million in FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The semiconductor industry has all the attributes that appeal to patent licensing companies (PLCs): Are you in their sights? KEY FEATURES OF THE REPORT - Ranking of PLCs according to their recent patent ...
Summary Mimasu Semiconductor Industry Co., Ltd. (Mimasu Semiconductor) is a technology company that offers semiconductor products. The company operates through the divisions including semiconductor, san-sho ...
Summary Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd (Seoul Semiconductor) is a device manufacturing company that manufactures LED devices. The company’s products include Acrich series, nPola and WICOP series. It offers ...