Rexel S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Rexel S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rexel S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rexel S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rexel S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rexel S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Rexel S.A. (Rexel or ‘the company’) is engaged in the distribution of low and ultra-low voltage electrical products. The company operates in Europe, North America, Latin America and the Asia-Pacific regions. It is headquartered in Paris, France and employed 29,933 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of E13,081.2 million ($17,378.4 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 0.5% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was E495.8 million ($658.7 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 4.8% as compared to FY2013. The net profit was E199.7 million ($265.3 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 5.1% as compared to FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Rexel S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Rexel S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Rexel S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Table Of Contents
Rexel S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report Company Overview Business Description History Key Employees and Biographies Company View Locations and Subsidiaries SWOT Analysis Revenue Analysis Key Competitors Major Products and Services