Table of Contents
Capita plc - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Capita plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Capita plc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Capita plc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Capita plc’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Capita plc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Capita plc (Capita or “the company”) is a provider of business process outsourcing (BPO) and integrated professional support service solutions. The company primarily operates in the UK where it is headquartered in London and employed about 68,000 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of £4,378.1 million ($7,212.5 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 12.4% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was £388.9 million ($640.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 24.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was £235.9 million ($388.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 33.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Capita plc and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Capita plc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Capita plc’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Amrita
+1 718 303 2019