Table of Contents
Avista Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Avista Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Avista Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Avista Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Avista Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Avista Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Avista Corporation (Avista or ‘the company’) is an energy company engaged in the production, transmission, and distribution of electricity as well as being engaged in other energy-related businesses. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Spokane, Washington. The company recorded revenues of $1,473.0 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 2.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $252.6 million in FY2014, an increase of 9.3% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was $192.0 million in FY2014, an increase of 73% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Avista Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Avista Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Avista Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Gintech Energy Corporation (Gintech Energy) is a renewable energy company that develops, manufactures and markets crystalline solar cells. The company offers products that include cells and modules. ...
Summary PDC Energy, Inc. (PDC Energy) is an oil and natural gas company that offers production, development, exploration and marketing of crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids. The company also ...
Summary Leaf Clean Energy Company (Leaf Clean Energy) is a renewable energy and sustainable technology investment firm. The company offers venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry ...