Table of Contents
Banco do Brasil S.A. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Banco do Brasil S.A. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Banco do Brasil S.A. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Banco do Brasil S.A. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Banco do Brasil S.A.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Banco do Brasil S.A., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Banco do Brasil S.A. (BB or 'the company') is a government-controlled bank, focused on short term, medium and long-term lending to businesses and consumers. It also provides asset management and foreign exchange services. The Brazilian Government holds a 57.9% stake in the bank. BB operates in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa. It is headquartered in Brasilia, Brazil and employed 111,628 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of BRL79,595 million ($33,867.7 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 9.7% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was BRL18,583 million ($7,907.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 11.2% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was BRL11,246 million ($4,785.2 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 28.6% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Banco do Brasil S.A. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Banco do Brasil S.A. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Banco do Brasil S.A.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Mastercard operates one of the largest and most easily recognisable networks of financial cards in the world. In 2016, Mastercard continued to pivot its business: rebranding itself in an attempt to emphasise ...
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...