Table of Contents
Celesio AG - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Celesio AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Celesio AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Celesio AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Celesio AG’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Celesio AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Celesio (or 'the group') is a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors. It primarily operates in Germany and other European countries such as Austria, the Czech Republic, Italy, Belgium, the UK, Ireland and France. Celesio is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and employed 29,123 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of E22,325.9 million ($29,660.0 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 4.3% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was E237.0 million ($314.9 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 41.7% compared to FY2013. The net profit of the group was E48.6 million ($64.6 million) in FY2014, a decrease of 69.6% compared to FY2013. In February 2014, McKesson Corporation, a US-based leading pharmaceutical wholesaler and provider of innovative technology and business services, acquired 75% of Celesio shares.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Celesio AG and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Celesio AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Celesio AG’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762