Table of Contents
China Construction Bank Corporation - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on China Construction Bank Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting China Construction Bank Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of China Construction Bank Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on China Construction Bank Corporation’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about China Construction Bank Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
China Construction Bank Corporation (CCB or "the company") is a commercial bank engaged in corporate banking, personal banking, and treasury operations. Additionally, CCB offers products and services, including infrastructure loans, residential mortgage, and bank cards. The company primarily operates in China, where it is headquartered in Beijing, and employed 372,321 during the year 2014. The company recorded revenues of CNY577,107 million ($93,895.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 12.2% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was CNY299,086 million ($48,661.3 million) in FY2014, an increase of 6.9% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was CNY227,830 million ($37,067.9 million) in FY2014, an increase of 6.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of China Construction Bank Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess China Construction Bank Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on China Construction Bank Corporation’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...