Table of Contents
New York Community Bancorp Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on New York Community Bancorp Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting New York Community Bancorp Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of New York Community Bancorp Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on New York Community Bancorp Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about New York Community Bancorp Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
New York Community Bancorp, Inc. (NYCB or 'the company') is a publicly traded bank holding company. The company offers multi-family loans, commercial real estate loans, construction loans, and commercial and industrial loans. It operates through two primary subsidiaries; New York Community Bank and New York Commercial Bank. The company primarily operates in the US, where it is headquartered in New York City, New York, and employed 3,416 people as on December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of $1,341.9 million during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), a decrease of 3.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was $773 million in FY2014, an increase of 3.5% over FY2013.The net profit of the company was $485.3 million in FY2014, an increase of 2.1% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of New York Community Bancorp Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess New York Community Bancorp Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on New York Community Bancorp Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...