Table of Contents
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
- Detailed information on Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited (Bangkok Bank or 'the company' or ‘the bank') is a commercial bank in Thailand. The company offers full commercial banking services like cash management, project financing, trade services, supply-chain financing, custodial services and syndicated loan management services. The company operates in Asia Pacific, Europe and the US. It is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and employed about 26,132 people as of December 31, 2014. The company recorded revenues of THB89,422.7 million ($2,745.3 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 6.1% over FY2013. The operating profit of the company was THB45,083.9 million ($1,384.1 million) in FY2014, an increase of 0.4% over FY2013. The net profit of the company was THB36,332.2 million ($1,115.4 million) in FY2014, an increase of 1.2% over FY2013.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. (BHW), a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc. is a financial service provider that provides corporate and investment banking, and retail banking services. The bank offers ...
Summary A/S Mons Bank (Mons Bank) is a financial and banking service provider that offers private, investment and profession banking services. The bank offers counseling, pension info, loan, investment ...
Summary Bank of Jordan is a financial service provider that provides banking and financial services. The bank offers services such as corporate services, leasing services, retail services, SMEs services, ...