Table of Contents
Global Energy Consumption industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global energy consumption
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global energy consumption market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players’ global operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global energy consumption market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country
The global energy consumption sector had total revenues of $8,490.6bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% between 2009 and 2013.
Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 7,556.3 million toe in 2013.
The performance of the sector is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.9% for the five-year period 2013-2018, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $11,327.6bn by the end of 2018.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the global energy consumption market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the global energy consumption market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global energy consumption market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the global energy consumption market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Wind Power in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Wind Power in Ukraine, Market ...
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Solar Photovoltaic ...
US utilities policy looks set to support fossil fuel growth, delaying an inevitable, eventual shift towards renewable energy generation. The reduced investment from delaying this transition is likely to ...