Table of Contents
The BRIC Energy Consumption industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC energy consumption market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC energy consumption market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC energy consumption market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the energy consumption industry and had a total market value of $3,480.3 billion in 2013. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 19.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the energy consumption industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $2,130.6 billion in 2013. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $664.1, $347.0, and $338.6 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $2,799.4 billion in 2018, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $1,124.5, $630.8 and $468.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC energy consumption market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the BRIC energy consumption market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC energy consumption market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC energy consumption market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Wind Power in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Wind Power in Ukraine, Market ...
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) in Ukraine, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles Summary "Solar Photovoltaic ...
US utilities policy looks set to support fossil fuel growth, delaying an inevitable, eventual shift towards renewable energy generation. The reduced investment from delaying this transition is likely to ...