Table of Contents
The BRIC automotive manufacturing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume , and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC automotive manufacturing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market with forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $307.6 billion in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 15.6% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $198.3 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $47.9, $33.7, and $27.7 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $307.3 billion in 2019, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $62.7, $41.8 and $21.8 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the BRIC automotive manufacturing market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Digitalization Spending to Grow Rapidly to $82.01 Billion in 2020 Research Scope In 2015, automotive industry investments in key focus areas were about $19.57 billion. Growing digitalization and advancements ...
B2B eCommerce, Uberization of Repair Services will Draw Investment and Determine Competitive Strategy Global vehicles in operation will increase significantly over the 2017–2018 period, driving new opportunities ...
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Overview This report analyzes and forecasts the market for Automotive Lightweight Materials at the global and regional level. The market has been forecast ...