Table of Contents
The BRIC Banks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC banks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC banks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key banks market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC banks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the banks industry and had a total market value of $34,050.2 billion in 2014. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 19.1% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the banks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $28,020.5 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil, Russia and India with a value of $2,736.5, $1,768.6, and $1,524.6 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the banks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $46,660.2 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $4,378.1, $2,947.4 and $2,582.7 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC banks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC banks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC banks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the BRIC banks market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
“The hardware security modules market is likely to grow at a CAGR of 12.87% during the forecast period” The hardware security modules market is expected to reach USD 1,101.2 million by 2022, at a CAGR ...
Summary Retail deposits for 2016 are expected to be 6% higher than in 2015. However, market conditions over the next few years are predicted to dampen prospects for future growth. UK retail deposits will ...
Banking as a Marketplace: Opportunities and Threats Summary EU-wide and UK-specific regulations will force banks to open up access to their customer data by January 2018. This will have profound implications ...