Table of Contents
The BRIC Alcoholic Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC alcoholic drinks market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC alcoholic drinks market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key alcoholic drinks market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC alcoholic drinks market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the alcoholic drinks industry and had a total market value of $306,161.1 million in 2014. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 14% over the 2010-14 period.
Within the alcoholic drinks industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $181,701.9 million in 2014. This was followed by Russia, Brazil and India with a value of $58,065.0, $35,057.4, and $31,336.7 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the alcoholic drinks industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $298,851.0 million in 2019, followed by Russia, India, Brazil with expected values of $71,821.2, $57,772.2 and $42,642.5 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the BRIC alcoholic drinks market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the BRIC alcoholic drinks market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC alcoholic drinks market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Alcoholic drinks consumption is witnessing high growth and is directly influencing the alcoholic drinks packaging market. Alcoholic drinks packaging market continues to witness high growth with Increase ...
Drinks which contain more than 0.5% of ethanol are said to be alcoholic drinks. Alcoholic drinks are prepared by a process known as fermentation. The global alcoholic market is estimated to reach USD XX ...
The North America alcoholic drinks market is growing in size and with improving economic activity and increased disposable income, alcoholic drinks consumption will rise, impacting the alcoholic drinks ...