Table of Contents
The market for beverages with alternative sweeteners is one that has evolved through numerous stages to its current state and thanks to customers, being more aware about their health, it is on the rise. This case study looks at the market as a whole, the leading players and their products and the reasons why Stevia products have become more popular.
Features and benefits
* Provides an overview of the of the natural sweeteners market including its evolution, performance and market drivers.
* Analyzes the two leading companies and their Stevia containing products underpinned by the the industry's current situation.
* Examines the Stevia market information, focusing on the consumption trends among customers, health risks, alternatives and market regulation.
Stevia is becoming increasingly popular in the eyes of consumers who perceive it as a natural sweetener with zero-calories. Stevia sales reached 4,100 tonnes in 2013, 6.5% higher than in 2012.
In 2008 the US market recorded about 20 products that used natural sweeteners like Stevia. In 2009 this number rose to 50 and the next year to more than 100. As of the end of 2013, 47% US household are using Stevia based products.
Your key questions answered
* What is the history and current state of the Stevia drinks market?
* Who are the market leaders in the alternative sweetened beverages market?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Glucose Syrup Market accounted for $XX million in 2016 and is expected to reach $XX million by 2022 growing at a CAGR of XX% from 2016 to 2022. Growing demand ...
Market Insights The global HFCS market was valued at USD 3083.2 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD XX million by 2022, at an estimated CAGR of 4.0%. High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is a liquid ...
Market Insights The plant Stevia, which has been used for centuries by the indigenous Guarani natives as a traditional sweetener (for herbal, teas and other beverages), belongs to the Asteraceae family, ...