Table of Contents
“Smokeless Tobacco in Poland” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Poland Smokeless Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Total sales of smokeless tobacco are estimated to have risen to a peak of 18.9 tonnes in 2008: double 2002 levels. Although, they declined a little to 18.5 tonnes in 2009 they are estimated to have risen to 25 tonnes in 2010, by a further 16% in 2011 to 29 tonnes after a widespread public smoking ban was introduced in November 2010 and growth is estimated to have continued in 2012, volumes up by a further 13.8% to 33 tonnes.
- Volumes are forecast to rise to 43.5 tonnes by 2022 which would place the snuff market some 31.8% ahead of current levels with per capita consumption over 1g per head.
- Only snuff is allowed to be sold and consumed in Poland with a national ban in place on the use of chewing tobacco.
- “Smokeless Tobacco in Poland” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Poland.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across Poland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Poland.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Poland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across Poland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
Tobacco Company Profile - SNTA Summary "Tobacco Company Profile - SNTA" is an analytical company report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the ...
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...