Table of Contents
“Smokeless Tobacco in Switzerland” is a new report by ERC that focuses on the extent to which Switzerland Smokeless Tobacco market has evolved in line with changing smoking habits, the competitive environment and economic developments, as well as analyzing the implications market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- In 2010 the market contracted for the first time in some years, down by a little over 5% to 12.47 tonnes, a trend which continued in 2011 and 2012, volumes falling by 2.1%, followed by a more significant 4.2% decline.
- The smokeless tobacco market is expected to continue to increase year-on-year but is unlikely to achieve dynamic growth. By 2022 sales are forecast at around 12.6 tonnes, with per capita consumption still extremely low and estimated at 1.62 grams.
- If snus is included, consumption of smokeless tobacco in 2012 was clo ser to 40 tonnes, is rising rather than falling, and represents a per capita figure of 5.1 grams per person.
- “Smokeless Tobacco in Switzerland” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Switzerland.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Smokeless Tobacco across Switzerland. The report provides consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry and for new companies considering entry into Smokeless Tobacco industry.
- This report provides detailed data of the manufacturers operating in the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Switzerland.
- This report also provides market size of the Smokeless Tobacco industry in Switzerland along with other data relating to the regulations, retail price, smoking population, production and trade and forecast data.
Reasons To Buy
- Smokeless Tobacco companies require a detailed understanding of Smokeless Tobacco consumption in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by region and company, where the growth opportunities are in Smokeless Tobacco industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Smokeless Tobacco industry across Switzerland, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Summary The Finnish smokeless tobacco market, like other Scandinavian countries, has a relatively large smokeless tobacco market that accounted for 16.6% of the total market in 2015. However, a 2016 law ...
Summary Smokeless Tobacco in France is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. It covers market size ...
Summary The Danish tobacco market is very different to its Scandinavian counterparts as the smokeless tobacco market is relatively niche compared to its northern neighbors. Due to a ban on portion/loose ...