Table of Contents
The expansion of the global metal fastener industry is forecast to reach 3.9% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2007 and 2013 the market increased with an average annual growth of 7.0%. Currently, steel and iron nuts account for 15.5% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between steel and iron nails, corrugated nails, tacks, staples and drawing pins (8.0%), steel and iron screws (7.4%), steel and iron washers (6.7%), steel and iron cotters and cotter-pins (2.6%), copper fasteners (2.3%), aluminium fasteners (2.0%), steel and iron rivets (1.7%) and other steel and iron fasteners (53.6%).
China, Germany, Japan, Mexico and the United States represent the largest metal fastener markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Bangladesh (14.5%), Panama (13.0%), United States (10.4%), Ethiopia (10.0%) and Azerbaijan (9.6%).
This industry report package offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, trends, and future outlook for metal fasteners in the world. Along with a global metal fastener market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The reports include historic market data from 2007 to 2013 and forecasts until 2018 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible and clearly presented tables and graphs.
The latest market data for this research include:
- Overall metal fastener market size, 2007-2018
- Metal fastener market size by product segment, 2007-2018
- Growth rates of the overall metal fastener market and different product segments, 2007-2018
- Shares of different product segments of the overall metal fastener market, 2007, 2013 and 2018
- Market Potential Rates of the overall metal fastener market and different product segments
The product segments discussed in the data reports include:
Steel and iron coach screws
Other steel and iron wood screws
Steel and iron screw rings and screw hooks
Steel and iron self-tapping screws
Steel and iron spring and lock washers
Other steel and iron washers
Steel and iron cotters and cotter-pins
Steel and iron nails, corrugated nails, tacks, staples and drawing pins
Steel and iron nuts
Steel and iron rivets
Other steel and iron fasteners
Copper screws, nuts and bolts
Copper nails, tacks, staples and drawing pins
Copper cotters, cotter pins and other unthreaded fasteners
Other copper fasteners
The reports help answering the following questions:
- What is the current size of the metal fastener market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the metal fastener market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, trends, and future outlook of the metal fastener market in the world to 2018
- Track industry trends and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market trends and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the report. The market data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations, internal reports, etc.
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Veronica
+1 718 514 2762
Flat steel market is projected to reach USD 757.15 billion by 2026 The flat steel market is projected to reach USD 757.15 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2016 to 2026. Increasing urban population, ...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Magnets and Magnetic Materials in US$ by the following Product Segments: Soft Magnetic Materials (Soft Ferrite, & Electrical Steel), and Permanent Magnets ...
About Industrial Shredder Machine Market An industrial shredder can shred all kinds of materials such as tires, car wrecks, metals, plastics, wood, and garbage. However, the shredding process depends on ...