Table of Contents
All xx types of electric power steering (EPS) have close to an equal split in the market. Going forward pinion EPS (PEPS) is going to be the least favorable amongst thexx types.
- The EPS market in Europe is expected to generate revenue of € billion by 2021 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) ofxx%.
- VW Group will continue to dominate the market, but mass market original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) such as Renault-Nissan and Fiat-Chrysler offer the highest revenue potential with an expected CAGR of xx% and xx% respectively.
- With a host of driver assistance features trickling from the premium segment into the lower segments, EPS functions related to lane-keeping are expected to increase in the lower segments as well by 2021.
- In the next xx years, C and D segments are expected to outgrow all other segments, exhibiting the maximum revenue potential and growth opportunities for EPS.
- Given the stringent CO2 legislations and the impending EuroNCAP legislations on active safety, the market for EPS is expected to increase at a CAGR of xx% by 2021.
The aim of this study is to research, analyze, and forecast the EPS strategies of key OEMs across Europe and their impact on the growth and performance of the technology in that region.
•Provide EPS market overview and trends
•Provide EPS technology analysis
•Provide EPS fitment strategies of key OEMs in the European passenger vehicle market
•Provide forecasts of the current and future EPS market in Europe by type
•Provide competitor analysis of competitive factors, competitor product portfolio, and capabilities
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
What portion of the market will CEPS hold in the future while better performing alternatives such as PEPS and REPS are available?
Is 15 KN front axle load still the limiting factor for EPS adoption?
What are the OEM preferences for various EPS types across different vehicle segments?
Will “Infiniti Q50” be the only vehicle to use the SBW technology?
How is the EPS technology expected to evolve during the period of 2013–2021?
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
This IDC study provides data for ADAS and microprocessors for 2015-2020, with analysis and commentary."The increased adoption of more sophisticated ADAS function, which will eventually result in autonomous ...
IFrame The global advanced driver assistance systems market was valued at USD 22.69 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 78.19 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of over 28% during the forecast period ...
The global collision avoidance system market is expected to reach USD 18.97 billion by 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The updated ratings of safety agencies and incorporation ...