Table of Contents
Regulations Related to Vietnam’s Build-Operate-Transfer and Independent Power Producer Projects
The report, "Regulations Related to Vietnam’s Build-Operate-Transfer and Independent Power Producer Projects", seeks to elaborate the regulatory scenario for foreign investors in the power sector of Vietnam. Power demand in the country has been surging ahead on the base of increased industrialization and the government alone is not being able to meet this demand setting the stage for foreign private investors to enter this sector. This report clarifies the salient regulatory features that govern the power sector. This even includes necessary environmental laws and regulations as well as other aspects that practically affect a project that is being implemented in the country.
- The regulatory aspects of the power sector of Vietnam
- Key regulations relating to foreign direct investment, environmental regulations, and regulations related to dispute resolution
- Trend analysis of electricty tariff in Vietnam
- Existing and upcoming foreign investment projects in Vietnam's power sector.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insight into the key policies and challenges in the regulatory scenario of Vietnam's power sector
- Comprehend the emerging trends relating to foreign investment in the Vietnamese power sector
Get Industry Insights. Simply.
Talk to Ahmad
+1 718 618 4302
The expansion of the global electric generator and motor industry is forecast to reach 0.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2010 and 2016 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, ...
The report package Electric Generator and Motor Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook ...
The report package Electric Generating Set Market in Asia to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook fo ...